IMPORTANT: This is not the PRO version which will include Post Ads feature, this is a free update of the current version. The Pro version will be relased this week.
We are proud to announce a minor update of our ClassiPress Mobile plugin. This new version fixes some known bugs (see changelog).
If you already bought the plugin simply download the latest version from your wprabbits dashboard.
– Support custom post types
– Support custom taxonomies
– Google maps integration
– Classipress compatible Ad images
– Hierarchical category menu
– Custom Theme completely restyled
– Custom post types RSS publication
– Featured Ads highlight
– Support Blog entries
– Classipress Advanced Search plugin integration
11/05/2012 Release 1.1
– Fixed: Configure custom post type & taxonomy URL’s from clasipress settings
– Fixed: In some sites, custom fields are not correctly shown in Ad page
– Fixed: In some sites, ad detail page always say “Expired Ad”, even when is not.
– Added: Blog entries
– Added: Map privacy protection in single ad
– Improved: Geocoding system
– Fixed: Ad page didn’t show the correct custom fields
– Fixed: Conflict with ACF plugin
– Fixed: ‘Load more entries…’ was broken in WP 3.4 due to pagination changes in WP.
04/17/2012 Release 1.0.1
– Fixed: Pages added from the plugin config page doesn’t work
03/27/2012 Release 1.0
– First renamed version: WPTouch to CPMobile
– App domain changed to ‘cpmobile’
– Fixed: removed conflict with WPTouch updates
– Added: ClassiPress compatibility for 3.1.6, 3.1.7 and 3.1.8
– Fixed: some minor bugs
– Improved: no registration allowed from the mobile app
– Fixed: when comments on post not allowed, the map is not shown
10/12/2011 Release 1.9.36
– First release