New: Pinterclass Childtheme for Classipress 3.3
We are proud to announce the release of “PinterClass”, our Pinterest clone theme for based in ClassiPress. Check the demo so you can see the theme working or see the teaser below.
Note you’ll need to have ClassiPress 3.3.X and 3.5.X or 3.6.X installed.
– A Pinterest like theme
– Fresh, elegant look and feel
– Extra menu on top for better handling the website
– Login/Register switching to Search Bar area –> more user friendly
– Custom default avatar
– Even bigger images
– Grid scheme
– Infinite scroll on home, archive, category/tags, search results and author pages
– Featured Ads in different color (yellow)
– Sorting system on category pages (price lowest/highest + published newest/oldest)
– Improved gallery on ad details pages
– Bigger map on Ad details pages
– Improved advance image on “Post an Ad” templates
– Improved blog posts list for better looking
– Improved blog posts details
…and some more coming in next releases and updates.
1. Upload the childtheme to your themes folder
2. Activate the childtheme
3. Go to your “ClassiPress/Settings” and under “Advanced” tab check “Disable Core Stylesheets” to “Yes”
4. Set the sidebars or rearrange them the way you need
– For sites with previously published Ads you’ll need to regenerate your thumbnails. To achieve this simply use Regenerate Thumbnails free plugin.
10/07/2013 @ 04:22
possible add plugin “Advanced Custom Fields”?