New Anunter childtheme for classipress
“anunter” it’s a bold childtheme with incredibly nice features based on Twitter Bootstrap. You can see the demo site here.
– The “Site Geocoded Ads” area shown in demo it is handled by “GeoAds LT for ClassiPress” plugin not included in the childtheme package. If you want to buy this plugin you can do it here.
Note you’ll need to have ClassiPress 3.2.X and 3.5.X installed.
– Nice, bold, fresh look and feel based on Twitter Bootstrap
– New menu added on top for better organization ( custom menus)
– Improved Ad images to catch your visitors attention
– Different options for Featured Ads carousel –> see screencast below
– Featured Ads marked with “Featured” for better recognition
– Sorting system on home, categories, author, search results and archive pages (price lowest/highest + published newest/oldest)
– Nice “Register”, “Login” and “Recovery Password” pages
– Improved directory (“category” page) for better looking
– Improved author page with nice “Twitter” + “Facebook” buttons, well organized information about the author and Ads sorting system more user friendly and for better looking
– Social Buttons (share) on Ad details pages (no plugins needed)
– Improved sliding gallery on Ad details page
– Bigger map on Ad details pages
– Improved poster area on Ad details page
– Related Ads by author slider on Ad details page
– Improved blog posts list for incredibly nice looking
– Improved single blog posts to keep the blog news eye-catching
– “GeoAds LT for ClassiPress” plugin integration (not included in childtheme package)
– “Advanced Search Premium For ClassiPress” plugin integration (not included in childtheme package) –> see screencast below
– “xtremecarousel Slider Plugin for ClassiPress” integration (not included in childtheme package)
… and some more coming in next releases and updates.
1. Upload the childtheme to your themes folder
2. Activate the childtheme
3. Go to your “ClassiPress/Settings” and under “Advanced” tab select “Disable Core Stylesheets” to “YES”
4. Set the sidebars or rearrange them the way you need
– For sites with previously published Ads you’ll need to regenerate your thumbnails. To achieve this simply use Regenerate Thumbnails free plugin.