Limit Number of Ads plugin for Classipress
We are proud to announce this plugin which allow you to limit the number of ads that an user can send to you ClassiPress website. With this plugin, you will be able to monetize your Classipress website since you can use it to encourage your users to buy membership packs using the Ad Limits, this is an example.
With this plugin you can choose a default value for all users registered in your ClassiPress website, for example, 3 ads will be the default value for all users, and you can set a limit value individually too, you just need to go to the user profile and enter the value you want on the new user profile field named ADS LIMIT.
- Install the plugin from the WordPress admin backend or via FTP
- Setup the plugin general settings
- Limit Ads Default Value: This is the default Ads Limit for all the users. If you have defined a limit for some users from the user profile settings, the user profile setting will overwrite this default value.
- Redirection URL: This is the URL where the user is redirected if they reached the limit and the user is trying to post more Ads. If is a page of your Classipress site, please be sure the page exists and is published.
- Classipress 3.3.X, 3.4.X, 3.5.X, 3.6
- WordPress 4.X
== Changelog ==
- Fixed: Compatibility issue with Classipress 3.5.8+
1.0: Initial release